Antietam tour

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2002
      In a message dated 8/26/02 8:05:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      gerry1952@... writes:

      > So..the Thursday
      > immediately before the events begin (September 12), he and I are
      > going down to the field and he will receive a private and
      > personal tour from me.

      Great Gerry! I will be there on Sept 14th only, with the 90th Pa Antietam
      Monument Foundation. Stop by if you get a chance and perhaps buy a raffle or
      two to help this worthy cause.

      Paula

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2002
        Paula,

        That day at the reenactment will be a busy one for me... will
        have to see how the schedule works out. My wife and son will be
        going down the Friday evening and staying at the Four Points and
        then over to the site on Saturday and later Sunday morning before
        returning home.

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Pvt., CS Signals,
        Longstreet's Corps

        Edward Lee

        Sponsor ---------------------~-->
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Pa128th@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2002
          In a message dated 8/26/02 8:18:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          gerry1952@... writes:

          > That day at the reenactment will be a busy one for me... will
          > have to see how the schedule works out. My wife and son will be
          > going down the Friday evening and staying at the Four Points and
          > then over to the site on Saturday and later Sunday morning before
          > returning home.

          I certainly understand - but if anyone is around and happens to be in the
          area where the foundation table will be - please stop by and say hi. But
          don't go out of your way, I won't be there all day, but in and out.

          Paula

        • Tom Clemens
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 26, 2002
            Thank you for your kind words.