Re Mansfield Wounding Controversy Article

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Paula,

      IIRC, was anything ever determined why there is such a huge
      discrepancy between the information on the Mansfield monument
      about where the General was mortally wounded and the compass
      information inscribed on his mortuary cannon...both of which are
      a scant few yards from each other?

      It is late on a Sunday evening as I type this, but I will try to
      print out and save the entire article. Great job for posting it
      to this group........

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,