Question about CS Signals and Antietam

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Group,

      In an obvious effort to spark some discussion about Antietam as
      the monumental anniversary fast approaches....

      Can anyone tell me if the ANV had an active signals component
      during the summer to fall campaigns of 1862? And, if so, how
      involved was the CS Signals during the Maryland Campaign and at
      the Battle of Sharpsburg?

      Thank you one and all.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers