Will you give us our Whiskey now?

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 10:42 AM
      Ok, I found it - the above is the title. I have to check my sources, my
      memory is faulting me right now - I know it was one of the 51st - NY or Pa.
      The explanation under the print states it was a Pennsylvanian which means it
      would be the 51st Pa under then Colonel John Hartranft, but the officer in
      the painting doesn't look like Hartranft. <A HREF="http://www.donstivers.com/cgi-bin/search.pl/stivers1">Don Stivers Prints - Search
      Results</A>

      Paula