Death of Mansfield - on its way

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002
      Hi all!

      Sorry I took so long on this - but summer has flown by - I got really busy.

      A couple of weeks ago I toured 2nd Manassas with Ed Bearss - fantastic!!

      And I just got back from a trip to the Finger Lakes, Toronto and upstate Pa.

      Visited some CW sites while on the trip. Has anyone been to the 1st Memorial
      Day museum in Waterloo, NY? That was interesting. I also got to meet the
      great-grand niece of Harriet Tubman in Auburn, NY. Visited the William
      Seward house also.

      Anyway, I will be posting the Al Gambone article on Mansfield in parts. I
      never quite got it a great format - but you can read it and I guess that is
      all that matters.

      Paula