Re: [TalkAntietam] Two Questions

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2001
      Mike:

      Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996 book?
      Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
      it sent in thru inter-library loan.

      Ray
    • John Priest
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2001
        The 1996 is the Oxford University Press Paperback. The 1994 is the white
        Mane hard cover.

        Mike Priest
        >Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996
        book?
        >Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
        >it sent in thru inter-library loan.
        >
        >Ray

      • Ray Ortensie
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2001
          Thanks for the info. Have the library looking for a copy for me.

          Ray