Help

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
      Does anyone on the list live in the Charlottesville, VA area? You can
      respond by private at photoray@... Just have a few questions on the
      area and all. May be relocating to that area very soon.

      Ray
    • Ray Ortensie
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2002
        Would anyone by chance have this dissertation or know of where one could be
        copied at? I can get it but they want $34 for it and I just want to read
        it!

        Herman Norton "The Organization and Function of the Confederate Military
        Chaplaincy, 1861-65." Vanderbilt University, 1956.

        Thanks!

        Ray