Re: [TalkAntietam] Two Questions

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2001
      Thanks Mike for the help.

      Ray

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "John Priest" <priesjoh@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 2:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Two Questions

      > Ben Maryniak of the Buffalo civil War Round Table is the fellow to contact
      > about chaplains in the Civil War. He has a tremendous set of files on
      > Federal chaplains. His email is benedict@....
      >

      > Mike Priest

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Ray Ortensie
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2001
        Mike:

        Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996 book?
        Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
        it sent in thru inter-library loan.

        Ray
      • John Priest
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2001
          The 1996 is the Oxford University Press Paperback. The 1994 is the white
          Mane hard cover.

          Mike Priest
          >Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996
          book?
          >Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
          >it sent in thru inter-library loan.
          >
          >Ray

        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2001
            Thanks for the info. Have the library looking for a copy for me.

            Ray