temp unsub

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      Group,

      I will be away, starting later today and continuing until later
      on Sunday, July 29, as part of a tour group my wife and I will be
      part of. The tour is going to Ireland for the week.

      Hope to pick up any threads upon returning and resubscribing.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Pvt., CS Signals,
      Longstreet's Corps