Re: [TalkAntietam] Two Questions

  • John Priest
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2001
      Ray

      My book Before Antietam: The Battle for South Maountain documanets every
      cavalty action from september 5, 1862 - September 15 1862. The National
      Tribune also has some great articles in it about the 3rd IN Cav.

      Mike Priest
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2001
        Thanks Mike for the help.

        Ray

        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2001
          Mike:

          Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996 book?
          Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
          it sent in thru inter-library loan.

          Ray
        • John Priest
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2001
            The 1996 is the Oxford University Press Paperback. The 1994 is the white
            Mane hard cover.

            Mike Priest
            >Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996
            book?
            >Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
            >it sent in thru inter-library loan.
            >
            >Ray

          • Ray Ortensie
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2001
              Thanks for the info. Have the library looking for a copy for me.

              Ray