Fw: VIRUS ALERT - W32/Klez.h@MM

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 5:49 PM
      McAfee.com Dispatch - VIRUS ALERT
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: McAfee.com Dispatch
      To: photoray@...
      Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 5:45 PM
      Subject: VIRUS ALERT - W32/Klez.h@MM

      Home | Anti-Virus | My Account Info | Login | Subscribe

      Virus Fixes

      Become a VirusScan Online subscriber & check your PC online. Get virus protection now, click here.

      Already a subscriber to VirusScan Online or Clinic? Click here to download VirusScan Online. (log in required)

      Download to obtain a set of FREE security tools and also receive trial versions of our world-class security services.
      Click here.

      Get the latest version of retail VirusScan,
      click here.

      Existing Retail VirusScan Users can buy a one time upgrade to the latest version of VirusScan,
      click here.

      Download the latest DAT files, click here.

      NEW Product Recommender! Find the right product for you, click here.

      Special Offers

      Buy VirusScan Online for only $29.95 AND get a FREE 2 week Trial of DVD Rentals with Netflix!
      Click here to learn more...

      Stop spam from polluting your inbox. SAVE $10 on McAfee.com SpamKiller today!
      Click here to SAVE now...

      - W32/Klez.h@MM -

      Dear Ray,

      McAfee.com is issuing an update to the W32/Klez.h@MM virus alert. This is a HIGH RISK virus for HOME USERS, which is spread via email. McAfee.com has received reports that certain Klez variants have the ability to alter or destroy files if the virus is present on July 13th. As always, we recommend that you keep your anti-virus software up-to-date for the best protection.

      McAfee.com will continue to update you on the latest details of the W32/Klez.h@MM virus, click here for more information.

      Sincerely,
      McAfee.com

      [ You are currently subscribed as: photoray@... ]

      McAfee.com Support: To contact us about this Dispatch,
      click here.

      Subscribe: If you received this message from a friend and would like to subscribe to McAfee.com Dispatch, click here.

      Unsubscribe: If you do not wish to receive email, click here.

      Note: Promotions are subject to change without notice.

      Click here to view our privacy policy.
      Copyright © 2002 McAfee.com Corporation / All Rights Reserved.