Re: [TalkAntietam] Two Questions

  • John Priest
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4 12:49 AM
      Ben Maryniak of the Buffalo civil War Round Table is the fellow to contact
      about chaplains in the Civil War. He has a tremendous set of files on
      Federal chaplains. His email is benedict@....

      Mike Priest

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4 1:04 AM
        Ray

        My book Before Antietam: The Battle for South Maountain documanets every
        cavalty action from september 5, 1862 - September 15 1862. The National
        Tribune also has some great articles in it about the 3rd IN Cav.

        Mike Priest
        Message 3 of 10 , May 4 5:44 AM
          Thanks Mike for the help.

          Ray

          > Ben Maryniak of the Buffalo civil War Round Table is the fellow to contact
          > about chaplains in the Civil War. He has a tremendous set of files on
          > Federal chaplains. His email is benedict@....
          >

          > Mike Priest

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4 6:41 AM
            Mike:

            Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996 book?
            Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
            it sent in thru inter-library loan.

            Ray
          • John Priest
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4 5:22 PM
              The 1996 is the Oxford University Press Paperback. The 1994 is the white
              Mane hard cover.

              Mike Priest
              >Thanks for the help. What is the difference between the 1994 and 1996
              book?
              >Just a republish? Of course our library does not have it so I had to have
              >it sent in thru inter-library loan.
              >
              >Ray

            • Ray Ortensie
              Message 6 of 10 , May 4 6:10 PM
                Thanks for the info. Have the library looking for a copy for me.

                Ray