Re: [TalkAntietam] muster

  • Andy Mills
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
      Jason

      I would avoid mid-september just becasue of the anniversary of the
      battle would make it really crowded. My vote is for early October.

      Andy

      Ok. It looks as if some of you may be interested in doing a
      muster at Antietam. Thats great, Im thinking around sometime in
      mid-late September/ early October.. How does this sound? We can
      work one specific dates when people start discussing an interest.
      ASs for tours. Does anyone have anything they would like to
      present. I volunteer to do 1-2 programs myself; just not sure what
      yet. Perhaps an afermath program; or a Sunken Road tour; or a
      civilains of Sharpsburg....or a John B. Gordon: Union Target
      Practice at Antietam Tour..LOL

      Hope to hear some feedback

      -Jason
    • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
        Having just been there, I'd advise waiting until all the leaves fall, so you
        can actually SEE something....

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
          My vote also goes to October for a possible muster.

          David Lutton
          Hollidaysburg Pa