muster

  • J Amico
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
      Ok. It looks as if some of you may be interested in
      doing a muster at Antietam. Thats great, Im thinking
      around sometime in mid-late September/ early October..
      How does this sound? We can work one specific dates
      when people start discussing an interest. ASs for
      tours. Does anyone have anything they would like to
      present. I volunteer to do 1-2 programs myself; just
      not sure what yet. Perhaps an afermath program; or a
      Sunken Road tour; or a civilains of Sharpsburg....or a
      John B. Gordon: Union Target Practice at Antietam
      Tour..LOL
      Hope to hear some feedback

      -Jason

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Andy Mills
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
        Jason

        I would avoid mid-september just becasue of the anniversary of the
        battle would make it really crowded. My vote is for early October.

        Andy

        Ok. It looks as if some of you may be interested in doing a
        muster at Antietam. Thats great, Im thinking around sometime in
        mid-late September/ early October.. How does this sound? We can
        work one specific dates when people start discussing an interest.
        ASs for tours. Does anyone have anything they would like to
        present. I volunteer to do 1-2 programs myself; just not sure what
        yet. Perhaps an afermath program; or a Sunken Road tour; or a
        civilains of Sharpsburg....or a John B. Gordon: Union Target
        Practice at Antietam Tour..LOL

        Hope to hear some feedback

        -Jason
      • Jeff Beckner (PWC Magazine)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
          Having just been there, I'd advise waiting until all the leaves fall, so you
          can actually SEE something....

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2002
            My vote also goes to October for a possible muster.

            David Lutton
            Hollidaysburg Pa