Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam muster??

  • David Lutton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2002
      Jason,

      Also, I also would be interested if I can make it.

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg Pa
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
        What is the name of the other group, Tom? Not that I can make it
        that weekend though....

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers

        Edward Lee

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 7, 2002
          I, too, would be interested, depending on the date(s). Possibly, I could give a presentation.