Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam muster??

  • David Lutton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2002
      Jason,

      Also, I also would be interested if I can make it.

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg Pa
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
        In a message dated 06/01/2002 8:14:08 PM EST, darkpharoh@... writes:
        << I was thinking about trying to organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is
        interested. >>

        FYI..another group is having their muster on June 13-16 at Antietam.
        Visit this URL...
        http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
          What is the name of the other group, Tom? Not that I can make it
          that weekend though....

          Your humble servant,
          Gerry Mayers

          Edward Lee

          > Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
          > front doors, drawers, briefcases,
          > padlocks, and more. On sale now!
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/GmiolB/TM
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Curt Johnson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 7, 2002
            I, too, would be interested, depending on the date(s). Possibly, I could give a presentation.