RE: [TalkAntietam] Antietam muster??

  • Andy & Kim Mills
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
      Jason

      I know I would be interested. Let me know if I can help.

      Gettysburg is great in the early spring and late fall. During the tourist
      season, I stay away as much as I can. The crowds are way too much. Lets
      hope they never make an Antietam movie :)

      Andy

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2002
        Jason,

        Also, I also would be interested if I can make it.

        David Lutton
        Hollidaysburg Pa

      • rotbaron@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
          In a message dated 06/01/2002 8:14:08 PM EST, darkpharoh@... writes:
          << I was thinking about trying to organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is
          interested. >>

          FYI..another group is having their muster on June 13-16 at Antietam.
          Visit this URL...
          http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
            What is the name of the other group, Tom? Not that I can make it
            that weekend though....

            Your humble servant,
            Gerry Mayers

            Edward Lee

            > Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
            > front doors, drawers, briefcases,
            > padlocks, and more. On sale now!
            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/GmiolB/TM
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Curt Johnson
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 7, 2002
              I, too, would be interested, depending on the date(s). Possibly, I could give a presentation.