Antietam muster??

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 6:40 PM
      darkpharoh@... writes:

      > I was thinking about trying to
      > organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is interested.
      > i volunteer to do a program or two.Would anyone be up
      > to doing this some weekend this summer. Im esp.
      > interested in learning more about the West Woods.. I
      > was thinking we could also cover Sth Mountain,
      > Sheperdstown, and maybe Monocacy.

      Hi Jason, depending on the weekend, I would be interested - but I have to
      admit, I have quite a few weekends already booked for the summer. I tried
      not to do that - but it happened when I wasn't looking!! <g>

      I do think the above is a lot for a weekend - so, we may have to cut it back
      a bit - there is always another time.

      Paula

    • Andy & Kim Mills
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1 6:42 PM
        Jason

        I know I would be interested. Let me know if I can help.

        Gettysburg is great in the early spring and late fall. During the tourist
        season, I stay away as much as I can. The crowds are way too much. Lets
        hope they never make an Antietam movie :)

        Andy

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2 6:24 PM
          Jason,

          Also, I also would be interested if I can make it.

          David Lutton
          Hollidaysburg Pa

        • rotbaron@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3 9:59 AM
            In a message dated 06/01/2002 8:14:08 PM EST, darkpharoh@... writes:
            << I was thinking about trying to organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is
            interested. >>

            FYI..another group is having their muster on June 13-16 at Antietam.
            Visit this URL...
            http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3 3:22 PM
              What is the name of the other group, Tom? Not that I can make it
              that weekend though....

              Your humble servant,
              Gerry Mayers

              Edward Lee

              > Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
              > front doors, drawers, briefcases,
              > padlocks, and more. On sale now!
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/GmiolB/TM
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Curt Johnson
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 7 4:14 PM
                I, too, would be interested, depending on the date(s). Possibly, I could give a presentation.