Antietam muster??

  • J Amico
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi Group:
      I was just at the Gburg Muster this past weekend...It
      went well. Anyways, I was thinking about trying to
      organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is interested.
      i volunteer to do a program or two.Would anyone be up
      to doing this some weekend this summer. Im esp.
      interested in learning more about the West Woods.. I
      was thinking we could also cover Sth Mountain,
      Sheperdstown, and maybe Monocacy. I know the rangers
      at Antietam and Monocacy since i worked there for a
      summer , so maybe they can hook us up w/ some
      programs. Or we can do our own. Anyways I think it'd
      be cool cuz' Im actually starting to get bored w/
      Gburg plus the crowds can be frustrating. you dont
      have that at Antietam. Let me know if youre
      interested.
      Thanks
      _Jason

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Pa128th@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
        darkpharoh@... writes:

        > I was thinking about trying to
        > organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is interested.
        > i volunteer to do a program or two.Would anyone be up
        > to doing this some weekend this summer. Im esp.
        > interested in learning more about the West Woods.. I
        > was thinking we could also cover Sth Mountain,
        > Sheperdstown, and maybe Monocacy.

        Hi Jason, depending on the weekend, I would be interested - but I have to
        admit, I have quite a few weekends already booked for the summer. I tried
        not to do that - but it happened when I wasn't looking!! <g>

        I do think the above is a lot for a weekend - so, we may have to cut it back
        a bit - there is always another time.

        Paula

      • Andy & Kim Mills
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
          Jason

          I know I would be interested. Let me know if I can help.

          Gettysburg is great in the early spring and late fall. During the tourist
          season, I stay away as much as I can. The crowds are way too much. Lets
          hope they never make an Antietam movie :)

          Andy

          I was just at the Gburg Muster this past weekend...It
          went well. Anyways, I was thinking about trying to
          organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is interested.
          i volunteer to do a program or two.Would anyone be up
          to doing this some weekend this summer. Im esp.
          interested in learning more about the West Woods.. I
          was thinking we could also cover Sth Mountain,
          Sheperdstown, and maybe Monocacy. I know the rangers
          at Antietam and Monocacy since i worked there for a
          summer , so maybe they can hook us up w/ some
          programs. Or we can do our own. Anyways I think it'd
          be cool cuz' Im actually starting to get bored w/
          Gburg plus the crowds can be frustrating. you dont
          have that at Antietam. Let me know if youre
          interested.
          Thanks
          _Jason
        • David Lutton
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2002
            Jason,

            Also, I also would be interested if I can make it.

            David Lutton
            Hollidaysburg Pa

          • rotbaron@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
              In a message dated 06/01/2002 8:14:08 PM EST, darkpharoh@... writes:
              << I was thinking about trying to organize an Antietam Muster..if anyone is
              interested. >>

              FYI..another group is having their muster on June 13-16 at Antietam.
              Visit this URL...
              http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/map1863/index.html

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
                What is the name of the other group, Tom? Not that I can make it
                that weekend though....

                Your humble servant,
                Gerry Mayers

                Edward Lee

                > Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
                > front doors, drawers, briefcases,
                > padlocks, and more. On sale now!
                > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/GmiolB/TM
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Curt Johnson
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 7, 2002
                  I, too, would be interested, depending on the date(s). Possibly, I could give a presentation.