citation help

  • J Amico
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2002
      I posted a few weeks ago about research I was doing
      regarding the fight in the West Woods...rather the
      massacre of Sedgwick's Division. Does anyone have the
      exact citation from Bl/Gray Magazine regarding the
      Massacre in the West Woods. I believe Ted Alexander
      wrote the article. Im looking for Issue No.; Month;
      and pages.
      Thank you in advance

      Jason Amico, Archivist
      PA State Archives
      350 North Street
      Harrisburg, PA 17120-0090
      717-214-7430
      717-787-4822, fax

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • TR Livesey
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2002
        "Massacre in the West Woods", Ted Alexander
        Blue & Grey, Volume XIII, Issue 1, Fall 1995,
        pages 8-19,48-64

        TR Livesey

        J Amico wrote:

        >I posted a few weeks ago about research I was doing
        >regarding the fight in the West Woods...rather the
        >massacre of Sedgwick's Division. Does anyone have the
        >exact citation from Bl/Gray Magazine regarding the
        >Massacre in the West Woods. I believe Ted Alexander
        >wrote the article. Im looking for Issue No.; Month;
        >and pages.
        >Thank you in advance
        >
        >Jason Amico, Archivist
        >PA State Archives
        >350 North Street
        >Harrisburg, PA 17120-0090
        >717-214-7430
        >717-787-4822, fax

        >Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
        >http://health.yahoo.com

      • darkpharoh
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2002
          --- In TalkAntietam@y..., TR Livesey <tlivesey@w...> wrote:
          > "Massacre in the West Woods", Ted Alexander
          > Blue & Grey, Volume XIII, Issue 1, Fall 1995,
          > pages 8-19,48-64
          >
          > TR Livesey
          >
          > J Amico wrote:
          >
          > >I posted a few weeks ago about research I was doing
          > >regarding the fight in the West Woods...rather the
          > >massacre of Sedgwick's Division. Does anyone have the
          > >exact citation from Bl/Gray Magazine regarding the
          > >Massacre in the West Woods. I believe Ted Alexander
          > >wrote the article. Im looking for Issue No.; Month;
          > >and pages.
          > >Thank you in advance
          > >
          > >Jason Amico, Archivist
          > >PA State Archives