RE: [TalkAntietam] HELP

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 9:09 AM
      Are you asking for the citation for the Army and Navy Regulations or for
      Confederate Statute Law?

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      303.451.6376 Adco@...

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 8:24 AM
        Bob:

        Nevermind. I had it the whole time. Even had it typed into the footnotes
        of my paper. This semester really fried my brain!!! Thanks for the help
        though.

        Ray