Re: [TalkAntietam] Research Help

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2002
      Tom

      Thanks. I am hoping to get the proposal done by next week. I am looking at
      Duke's collection, Southern Historical Collection at Chapel Hill, and the
      Georgia State Archives in Atlanta. Or maybe Virginia's State Archives.
      Just not sure since this would be the first time that I've been to a
      collection to look through print material. Not really sure about all this
      as of yet. Thanks for the help, Doctor Tom.

      Ray