Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Lt. Col. James C. Lane Photo

  • Scott D Hann
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 23, 2013
      Larry,

      I'll drop my friend a line. He's always willing to share. Ironically, in
      a group shot, he has the 107th NY surgeon who treated Mansfield on the
      battlefield. Are you acquainted with Nick Picerno. If not, he's the
      preeminent 10th Maine collector, and could help as well.

      I can forward scans of my 8th CT soldiers for future reference.

      Best wishes,

      Scott

    • pa128th
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 14 7:39 AM

        FYI

        You are invited to help
        Celebrate Historical La Mott and Honor the United States Colored Troops 150th Anniversary and the founding of Camp William Penn*

        10:00 AM – 4:00 PM in Historical La Mott
        Parade
        Lectures
        Films
        Music
        Guided and self-guided walking tours
        Exhibits
        Encampment
        Regimental USCT Re-enactors
        Impersonators of Civil War Figures

        Rain or Shine
        Events will take place inside and outside

        Visit www.usct.org for information as the program is developed
        Phone: 215 885-2258

        Presented by: Citizens for the Restoration of Historical La Mott and The Camp William Penn Museum with support of The 3rd Regiment USCT Re-enactors and The 6th Regiment USCT Re-enactors

        *Camp William Penn, which was located in what is now modern day La Mott, was the first and largest Federal training site for colored soldiers during the Civil War.

        Note: Volunteers needed for help in all aspects of this event; some starting now and some the day of the event. Ideas and suggestions are also welcome. If you are able to help or participate, please contact:
        Citizens for the Restoration of Historical La Mott (CROHL)
        1618 Willow Avenue
        La Mott, PA 19027
        Phone: 215 885-2258
        Email: pt@...