Re: Lt. Col. James C. Lane Photo

    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 23, 2013
      You're correct--post war so not so useable, but thanks.

      --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "RoteBaron" <RoteBaron@...> wrote:

      > On this page is a photo of a more aged James Lane (102nd NY)...
      >
      > http://www.cowansauctions.com/auctions/past-item.aspx?ItemId=46996
      >
      > Tom Shay

    • pa128th
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 14, 2013

        FYI

        You are invited to help
        Celebrate Historical La Mott and Honor the United States Colored Troops 150th Anniversary and the founding of Camp William Penn*

        10:00 AM – 4:00 PM in Historical La Mott
        Parade
        Lectures
        Films
        Music
        Guided and self-guided walking tours
        Exhibits
        Encampment
        Regimental USCT Re-enactors
        Impersonators of Civil War Figures

        Rain or Shine
        Events will take place inside and outside

        Visit www.usct.org for information as the program is developed
        Phone: 215 885-2258

        Presented by: Citizens for the Restoration of Historical La Mott and The Camp William Penn Museum with support of The 3rd Regiment USCT Re-enactors and The 6th Regiment USCT Re-enactors

        *Camp William Penn, which was located in what is now modern day La Mott, was the first and largest Federal training site for colored soldiers during the Civil War.

        Note: Volunteers needed for help in all aspects of this event; some starting now and some the day of the event. Ideas and suggestions are also welcome. If you are able to help or participate, please contact:
        Citizens for the Restoration of Historical La Mott (CROHL)
        1618 Willow Avenue
        La Mott, PA 19027
        Phone: 215 885-2258
        Email: pt@...