Re: [TalkAntietam] Top five most impressively preserved military sites

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 9:19 AM
      A good selection. Sadly nature and the Channel are taking back Pointe du
      Hoc: we were there in 1983 and again in 2010 and comparing the pictures
      shows how much is gone forever.

      BTW, the article is damaged by the inclusion of a picture from one of
      the least historical movies ever made!

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      Huddleston.r@...

      "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are
      insane." ---Mark Twain