Re: [TalkAntietam] Strange Messages

  • Oliver Gamble
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 28, 2002
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tommy Schmitz
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 4:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Strange Messages

      Tom --

      I have been getting these e-mails frequently over the past few days/week
      with the TalkAntietam header, too. These was no "body" to the text, just an
      ad to buy inexpensive stocks. I didn't make sense of them so I deleted
      them. Afterwards, I saw the posts about a possible virus. Even today, I have
      received some suspect e-mails, but have no idea what is going on.

      And congratulations on your Ph.D.

      -- Tommy Schmitz

      If you read the ads, you now have an infected computer. The ads are the virus.

    • Bud Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29, 2002
        I received 4 messages from Talk Antietam this morning containing
        this same virus.......

        Bud