Re: [TalkAntietam] Strange Messages

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 28, 2002
      Tommy;

      You have confused Tom Shay with Tom Clemens, who received the
      doctorate.

      I have been receiving virus emails from TalkAntietam also but
      with .pif and .bat attachments, which I delete immediately.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 28, 2002
        I have been getting these e-mails frequently over the past few days/week
        with the TalkAntietam header, too. These was no "body" to the text, just an
        ad to buy inexpensive stocks. I didn't make sense of them so I deleted
        them. Afterwards, I saw the posts about a possible virus. Even today, I have
        received some suspect e-mails, but have no idea what is going on.

        And congratulations on your Ph.D.

        -- Tommy Schmitz

        If you read the ads, you now have an infected computer. The ads are the virus.

      • Bud Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29, 2002
          I received 4 messages from Talk Antietam this morning containing
          this same virus.......

          Bud