R.I.P. Bomber

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
      My deepest sympathy to fellow member Tom Clemens on the loss of Bo mber, his beloved dog.  Undoubtedly t hat dog spent more time on the hallowed fiel ds of Antietam than most of us!

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
        I agree with that statement. I think the first time I met him was on the battlefield.

        I have already sent sympathies to Tom, but it bears saying again. I have had quite a few dogs over my lifetime and they still provide me with happy memories.

        Paula