RE: [TalkAntietam] Questions re Second Corps AoP and Irish Brigade

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
      Larry;

      Thanks. Dave McGowan offered to send me his copy of Armstrong's book
      and I think I shall take him up on hit. BTW I ordered the history of
      the 2nd Corps via Kindle so I should have it soon!

      Thanks for the tips!

      PS: I hope you have bought the None But Heroes novel to read!

      https://www.amazon.com/author/gerardemayers

      http://nonebutheroes.blogspot.com/

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at
      one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which
      impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The
      circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct
      must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2013
        No--unfortunately I don't have Kindle. My book is only available hard copy but I would be happy to sign one and send it to you at a good price.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2013
          Larry;

          I was talking about MY novel not your book. LOL!

          BTW you can download a free reader app from Amazon Kindle and then purchase the novel. The app will allow you to read the novel on your computer or laptop or smartphone or tablet.