Christmas Wishes

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
      Dear All,

      I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a most blessed New Year. Now that we have (apparently) all survived the Mayan Apocalypse and the start of the 14th Baktun heralding a new age and a new beginning, let us be thankful for our friends, family and mutual interests.

      May 2013 be more than just a year to commemorate Chancellorsville, Vicksburg, Gettysburg and Chickamauga... may we see a redoubling of efforts at preservation of endangered Civil War sites, large and small.

      https://www.amazon.com/author/gerardemayers
      http://nonebutheroes.blogspot.com/

      "True patriotism sometimes requires of men to act exactly contrary, at one period, to that which it does at another, and the motive which impels them--the desire to do right--is precisely the same. The circumstances which govern their actions change; and their conduct must conform to the new order of things." -- Robert E. Lee
    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
        Same to you Gerry and everyone else.

        Paula