HELP

  • Ray Ortensie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 12:09 PM
      Does anyone know the citation for the Laws for the Army and Navy of the Confederate States? I need the date published and place of publication. I've found reference to it in a number of my sources but not a full citation. Thanks.

      Ray

    • Bob Huddleston
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        Are you asking for the citation for the Army and Navy Regulations or for
        Confederate Statute Law?

        Take care,

        Bob

        Judy and Bob Huddleston
        10643 Sperry Street
        Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
        303.451.6376 Adco@...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2002
          Bob:

          Nevermind. I had it the whole time. Even had it typed into the footnotes
          of my paper. This semester really fried my brain!!! Thanks for the help
          though.

          Ray