Re: [TalkAntietam] Strange Messages

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 26, 2002
      Bud,

      Please contact me privately with how to un-install an
      "uninstallable" NAV 2000 on Sunday. Thanks.

      Your humble servant,
      Gerry Mayers
      Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

      Edward Lee

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 28, 2002
        Tom --

        I have been getting these e-mails frequently over the past few days/week
        with the TalkAntietam header, too. These was no "body" to the text, just an
        ad to buy inexpensive stocks. I didn't make sense of them so I deleted
        them. Afterwards, I saw the posts about a possible virus. Even today, I have
        received some suspect e-mails, but have no idea what is going on.

        And congratulations on your Ph.D.

        -- Tommy Schmitz

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 28, 2002
          Tommy;

          You have confused Tom Shay with Tom Clemens, who received the
          doctorate.

          I have been receiving virus emails from TalkAntietam also but
          with .pif and .bat attachments, which I delete immediately.

          Your humble servant,
          Gerry Mayers
          Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

          Edward Lee

          Sponsor ---------------------~-->
          > Buy Stock for $4
          > and no minimums.
          > FREE Money 2002.
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/GmiolB/TM
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Oliver Gamble
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 28, 2002
            I have been getting these e-mails frequently over the past few days/week
            with the TalkAntietam header, too. These was no "body" to the text, just an
            ad to buy inexpensive stocks. I didn't make sense of them so I deleted
            them. Afterwards, I saw the posts about a possible virus. Even today, I have
            received some suspect e-mails, but have no idea what is going on.

            And congratulations on your Ph.D.

            -- Tommy Schmitz

            If you read the ads, you now have an infected computer. The ads are the virus.

          • Bud Wilkinson
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2002
              I received 4 messages from Talk Antietam this morning containing
              this same virus.......

              Bud