Re: [TalkAntietam] To Antietam Creek - Scott Hartwig

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
      Oh, I’m sure someone said that. Of course, there is one thing in that telegram that indicates it could not have been written at 12 noon on the 13th, unless there was wishful thinking involved...

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
        Ok. Fess up... what is in the telegram that proves it could not have been written at 12 noon?

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
          What time did the Federal army get possession of Catoctin?

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
            You can read all about it in Maurice D’Aust’s recent CWT article.