Re: [TalkAntietam] Bridge over Little Antietam Creek

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 22, 2012
      Your welcome Tom.
      Jim

      ________________________________
      From: RoteBaron <RoteBaron@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Bridge over Little Antietam Creek

      Jim,

      Many thanks! That’s probably the best response in favor of the bridge being there in 1862. Excellent.

      Tom Shay

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2012
        That bridge was definitely there during the war. There is a smaller ford
        upstream a few hundred yards but the main ford near that bridge would have
        been at the Pry Mill. The ford is located just downstream from where the
        smaller feeder creek empties into the Antietam Creek.

        Ian