Re: [TalkAntietam] Bridge over Little Antietam Creek

  • RoteBaron
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21 5:36 PM
      Jim,

      Many thanks! That’s probably the best response in favor of the bridge being there in 1862. Excellent.

      Tom Shay

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 22 4:35 AM
        Your welcome Tom.
        Jim

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27 8:20 PM
          That bridge was definitely there during the war. There is a smaller ford
          upstream a few hundred yards but the main ford near that bridge would have
          been at the Pry Mill. The ford is located just downstream from where the
          smaller feeder creek empties into the Antietam Creek.

          Ian