RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: re Killing's Cave

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 16, 2012
      Ian;

      This is Gerry, not Steve.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
        I meant Gerry. Are you local? There was a very large Texas camp in the
        vicinity of the caves that was found many years ago.

        Ian

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
          Ian,

          I live in NJ about four hours away.

        • Ian Workman
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 27, 2012
            If you are in the area just give me shout. I'd be happy to show you around
            that area. There was a large camp up on the bluffs following the Gettysburg
            Campaign as well.

            Ian

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 29, 2012
              Ian,

              That is good to know but I can not say when or if I will be in the area of Sharpsburg any time soon.

              Gerry