Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Info on 150th Anniversary events

  • Lauren J. M. Kruse
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12 6:29 PM
      Hello, Matt!

      I think it's wonderful you will be part of the reenactment! It's also
      terrific you will be tracing your family's footsteps. Both are great ways
      to honor our forebears and all they endured. As excited as I am about the
      sesquicentennial and tracing my own family's involvement (they weren't at
      Antietam, though), I cannot forget the true solemnity of the occasion.

      I think there may be an illumination on Saturday evening, which I'd very
      much like to attend.

      I hope Michael Farley emerged from the War unscathed!

      Enjoy the weekend & safe travels! :-)

      Lauren

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 14 7:45 PM
        Sorry if this was posted already - but FINALLY the CWT App for Antietam both Android and Apple is available.

        www.civilwar.org

        Paula