A Bit of Shameless Self Promotion

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
      Congrats to you Gerry. How very exciting!

      Paula

    • RoteBaron
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012

        Congrats to you!

        I remember when you gave me your first draft back in days of the ADG.

        Here is a photo from those times with you and Joe Harsh:
        http://home.comcast.net/~rotebaron/Gerry_and_Joe.jpg

        Tom Shay

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012

          I treasure that moment with Dr Harsh.... I had the opportunity a couple years later to meet him again at the bar at the old Four Points Sheraton now the Hagerstown Inn and Convention Center.

          The novel is live on Amazon Kindle, iTunes and should be on Nook soon.

          Gerry