RE: [TalkAntietam] A Bit of Shameless Self Promotion

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6 5:57 PM
      Thank you. As of this email, the novel still has not shown up on Kindle. Hope it will be doing so soon.

      Gerry

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6 7:43 PM
        Congrats to you Gerry. How very exciting!

        Paula

      • RoteBaron
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7 7:50 PM

          Congrats to you!

          I remember when you gave me your first draft back in days of the ADG.

          Here is a photo from those times with you and Joe Harsh:
          http://home.comcast.net/~rotebaron/Gerry_and_Joe.jpg

          Tom Shay

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 7 7:54 PM

            I treasure that moment with Dr Harsh.... I had the opportunity a couple years later to meet him again at the bar at the old Four Points Sheraton now the Hagerstown Inn and Convention Center.

            The novel is live on Amazon Kindle, iTunes and should be on Nook soon.

            Gerry