Re: [TalkAntietam] A Bit of Shameless Self Promotion

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2012
      Gerry, congratulations. I know there was a lot of blood, sweat and tears
      that went into this, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

      Dave McGowan

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2012
        Dave,

        Thank you. You also helped me immensely as well.... so pat yourself on the back too.

        Gerry

        PS: It is being published now because of the importance of the anniversary events happening now.... the start of the campaign and then the battle. Please spread the word of this to any and all reenactor friends you have as well... let's get a grassroots network going to push this in time for the two big reenactment events later this month.

      • Larry Freiheit
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
          Congratulations, Gerry!

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
            Thank you. As of this email, the novel still has not shown up on Kindle. Hope it will be doing so soon.

            Gerry

          • 128thpa@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
              Congrats to you Gerry. How very exciting!

              Paula

            • RoteBaron
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012

                Congrats to you!

                I remember when you gave me your first draft back in days of the ADG.

                Here is a photo from those times with you and Joe Harsh:
                http://home.comcast.net/~rotebaron/Gerry_and_Joe.jpg

                Tom Shay

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012

                  I treasure that moment with Dr Harsh.... I had the opportunity a couple years later to meet him again at the bar at the old Four Points Sheraton now the Hagerstown Inn and Convention Center.

                  The novel is live on Amazon Kindle, iTunes and should be on Nook soon.

                  Gerry