Another HK Douglas question

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 5:21 PM
      Would anyone in the group have a copy of the photo of Douglas, dressed in his Major's uniform, standing next to a young lady, that you would be willing to allow the City of Hagerstown to make a copy of for use in a documentary for our city government's cable TV channel? Or let me know where there might be a copy? Would Antietam have a copy? Should I call Keith at the Park?

      Thanks.
      Steve Bockmiller