RE: [TalkAntietam] 49th letters

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2012
      Mike,
      No, I don't think I've seen it, and would like a copy. Also, as a favor, if you or someone, transcribe those 49th letters I'd like copies. I sometimes post letters on my blog, and it is always easier to read typescripts when I am looking for something. I'll check my calendar, and if nothing conflicts that weekend I'll stop by.
      Tom
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2012
        Mike;

        Please share that poem with us if possible.

        Gerry