RE: [TalkAntietam] A/SM visit help

  • Thomas G. Clemens
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2012
      Chris,
      There is a small museum at Washington Monument State Park just a mile north of the South Mt. Inn at the top of Turner's Gap. They have driving tour brochures too, and a short walk will give you a splendid view. Also Antietam Battlefield Museum Store has licensed guides that can give tours of South MT. as well as Antietam.
      Tom Clemens