RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: A/SM visit help

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2012
      You might want to invest the time in Joe Harsh's Taken at the Flood... GREAT overview of the strategy employed by Lee etc.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 31, 2012
        Chris,
        There is a small museum at Washington Monument State Park just a mile north of the South Mt. Inn at the top of Turner's Gap. They have driving tour brochures too, and a short walk will give you a splendid view. Also Antietam Battlefield Museum Store has licensed guides that can give tours of South MT. as well as Antietam.
        Tom Clemens