B&G Magazine Antietam Issues Vol. 3, nos. 1, 2

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 7:01 AM
      Aug./Nov. 1985: any comments re quality/quantity of info in them?

      Are they worth $14 each?

      Thanks,

      Larry
    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 7:52 AM
        Pennypacker Mills Civil War Reunion will be held the first weekend in June, it is located in Schwenksville, Pa

        Pennypacker Mills was the home of former Pa Governor Samuel Pennypacker.  It was also the headquarters of George Washington before and after the battle of Germantown, Oct 1777.

        Here is a little info, for more detailed information check out the website: http://www.civilwarreunion.org

        June 2-3 - the Civil War reunion at Pennypacker Mills - a free event,

        Saturday, June 2, 2012 - Civil War Reunion Event (10 am to 5 pm) ,

        Speaker: Scott Mingus
        Title: "Flames Beyond Gettysburg: The Gordon Expedition, June 1863"

        • Sunday, June 3, 2012 - Civil War Reunion Event (10 am to 4 pm)
        • Speaker: John A. Marx, Colonel, U.S. Army, Retired
        Title: "The General and the Private"

        There will be musical events and a battle reenactment each day. You can also tour the mansion and check out the exhibit on the Pa emergency militia units.

        Paula

      • Thomas G. Clemens
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18 8:02 AM
          Larry,
          I have both issues, there are some good things in both. I have them if you want to look first, but $14 isn't far out of the ballpark to me.

          Aug./Nov. 1985: any comments re quality/quantity of info in them?

          Are they worth $14 each?

          Thanks,

        • Larry Freiheit
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 18 8:09 AM

            Thank you! When we see each other later this year maybe you can tote them along.

            Larry