Re: [TalkAntietam] A "Tongue In Cheek" Video

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      Actually witnessed this at Gettysburg. The ranger, while giving his presentation, asked a child, climbing on a monument, to please get down. Mom gets indignant (and I guess embarrassed) and said, “What’s the big deal, the monument survived the battle, what makes you think his sneakers are gonna ruin it”. My missus gave me an elbow to the rib – I couldn’t stop laughing. Ranger told me afterwards “I tried to maintain myself, but almost bust out myself when I looked over at you”.