RE: [TalkAntietam] A "Tongue In Cheek" Video

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 10:32 PM
      I found the same video on one of my friend's Facebook pages... sent it to another friend to look at and this was his comment:

      "OMG!!! That was hysterical!!!!! I am laughing so hard the tears are running down my cheeks.. I mean that was FUNNY!!!"

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 9:10 AM
        That was a great piece of satire,  Some people on youtube took it seriously though,

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 9:17 AM
          But it sure plays up to one of the questions the rangers do get a lot... "Why are there no bullet holes in the monuments?" and "Why did they fight in national parks?"

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2 3:08 PM
            Actually witnessed this at Gettysburg. The ranger, while giving his presentation, asked a child, climbing on a monument, to please get down. Mom gets indignant (and I guess embarrassed) and said, “What’s the big deal, the monument survived the battle, what makes you think his sneakers are gonna ruin it”. My missus gave me an elbow to the rib – I couldn’t stop laughing. Ranger told me afterwards “I tried to maintain myself, but almost bust out myself when I looked over at you”.