Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Visit - May,2012

  • Jim Rosebrock
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
      Sorry but the link did not go through.  You can check the website at www.antietamguides.com.

      Jim

      ________________________________
      From: Tom <bunco973@...>
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 12:28 PM
      Subject: [TalkAntietam] Antietam Visit - May,2012

      Am planning a visit to the battlefield in May, and am familiar with the battlefield etc.(and am happy they have guides now !!) Have not been there in at least 15 – 20 years – any advice on where to stay – tried the Bavarian Inn in Shepherdstown, but is booked full – looking at Hagerstown. Thanks in advance.

      Regards,

      Tom B.

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
        Tom, we always stay at the Red Roof in Williamsport. Decent and cheap,
        you can cut across the back roads to Sharpsburg. You can be in
        Hagerstown at the mall in just a few minutes from there as well. Check
        the net for coupons.

        Dave McGowan