Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam to be re-enacted twice in Sept 2012

  • MikeL49NYVI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
      Gerry:

      Chris has been very busy with outside concerns, both holiday related
      and otherwise. Here is the web-site address
      _Maryland My Maryland :: Reenactment_ (http://www.marylandmymaryland.org/)

      You can most likely get ahold of someone that way. I know they approved
      at least one female reenactor who applied through it. I have two messages
      concerning the Federal side of things on there as well, with more coming.

      sincerely
      Mike Lavis

      In a message dated 1/2/2012 11:35:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      gerry1952@... writes:

      Mike,

      I still have not yet heard back from Chris Anders. Am wondering if you
      have more information for me on the MMM event? Anything you can provide me
      with, especially a website or contact information, that I can put in to the
      Executive Committee of the Civil War Heritage Foundation for the 2012
      Schedule will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks for your help!

      A Yankee by Birth but a Rebel by Choice!

      From: __TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com_
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
        Mike;

        Thanks for the help. I just found out the mainstream 150th reenactment already has a Longstreet lined up so I do not want our particular living history group which has a Longstreet to get in the middle of something that could be "difficult".

        Feel free to email me directly in the future about the MMM event.