RE: [TalkAntietam] Antietam to be re-enacted twice in Sept 2012

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2012
      Mike,

      I still have not yet heard back from Chris Anders. Am wondering if you have more information for me on the MMM event? Anything you can provide me with, especially a website or contact information, that I can put in to the Executive Committee of the Civil War Heritage Foundation for the 2012 Schedule will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks for your help!

      A Yankee by Birth but a Rebel by Choice!

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
        Gerry:

        Chris has been very busy with outside concerns, both holiday related
        and otherwise. Here is the web-site address
        _Maryland My Maryland :: Reenactment_ (http://www.marylandmymaryland.org/)

        You can most likely get ahold of someone that way. I know they approved
        at least one female reenactor who applied through it. I have two messages
        concerning the Federal side of things on there as well, with more coming.

        sincerely
        Mike Lavis

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 3, 2012
          Mike;

          Thanks for the help. I just found out the mainstream 150th reenactment already has a Longstreet lined up so I do not want our particular living history group which has a Longstreet to get in the middle of something that could be "difficult".

          Feel free to email me directly in the future about the MMM event.